After a week of being up in the middle of the night for hours on end, Annabelle cut her first tooth. I came home last Thursday and began playing with her and she put my finger in her mouth and I felt a tooth. It became very clear why we were having so many sleepless nights. I was confused about her not sleeping through the night because she sleeps for 10-12 hours like a champ most nights. A week with being up for 3-4 hours in the middle of the night was killing Chad and I. She never really cried unless you laid her down but she wanted to be held and was just really restless. We had tried giving her ibuprofen but it didn't seem to help. We thought the tooth had broke through and we hit the jackpot, but that was true for one night. Looking in her mouth again reveled that she has 3 more teeth trying to come in. This time she seems to be handling it a little better and we are sleeping again. I have to say the sleepless nights are hard, but I am never too sad to have cuddle time with my Princess, and I am just happy to know the cause.
Aunt Kristy gave us the tip of giving Annabelle frozen waffles to help with teething so here are some pictures because I can't resist taking her picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment