The time really does go by so fast. I enjoy every minute that I spend with Annabelle but still can't believe that 8 months has past. She is such a happy baby and watching her grow is the best thing ever. Annabelle is really growing up and has her own personality. She loves to watch and play with other kids. I think that Annabelle is going to be a dog lover too because her face lights up when she sees Rescue. She has always hated tummy time and that has not changed but she will stand it long enough to get up on all fours. One of her favorite things though is standing up and she has started pulling up as well. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a favorite show at our house these days mostly because Annabelle loves the music. The only problem is that Chad and I can't stop singing the songs because the are stuck in our head. Talking and laughing are by far the Annabelle's favorite pass times. We have started giving Annabelle table food and she is very happy to eat most anything we give her. Like I said she is growing up fast and her are some pictures to prove it.



No comments:
Post a Comment