I know that I am a little late posting this but I was waiting on the 9 month check-up so I could post some stats.
Annabelle weighs 19 pounds 9 ounces and is in the 50th percentile for weight. A far cry from when they were saying she was too small. She is only 27 inches long and in the 25th percentile for height. Are we really surprised she is short? She has 2 teeth now and 2 more trying hard to come in. Her favorite thing to do right now is stand up and she is quickly learning to walk around holding onto things. Annabelle is trying to stand up on her own so I think it will not be long before I am posting about her walking. She is happy most of the time and loves to talk all the time. Her favorite word is DaDa but she is saying MaMa more and more. Annabelle thinks that Rescue is about the funniest thing she has ever seen and she just loves puppies.
I am amazed every day but the new things she does and I love her more and more every day. I am the luckiest Mommy in the world to have Annabelle.


No comments:
Post a Comment