Friday, April 25, 2014

Solid food

Tonight Annabelle reached a new milestone by starting solid food. 

The past few weeks we have noticed she seems interested in our meals so we thought let's let her have some solids. I have been planning for months to make baby food when it was time. So I started researching what foods she could have and planned a shopping trip. 

I had a plan in my head for her first food after lots of debate. However, I really just couldn't wait to give her food. So today I bought her green beans as I knew that I didn't want to deal with making those. 

Tonight I made up some baby oatmeal mixed with green beans and striped her down to bib and diaper. Annabelle did great! I was prepared for her to spit it out but she didn't. Instead she held it in her mouth like what do I do with this and then ate like a champ. 




No comments:

Post a Comment